Friday, July 16, 2010

IN THE WORLD


My new thing that I probably won't get around to doing is to create a little animated intro and parody for the British petrol-head pastime, Top Gear. A nice twist might make it worthwhile. I think it would be funny to have Hammond, May and Jazza marching through the Savannah talking shop about animals.

"Now THIS is the Cheetah. It's more pristine and sleek in comparison to its predecessors AND it also has one little improvement over it's evolutionary forebears. This Cheetah (pause in the middle of sentence) is the fastest Quadro Gambe...... IN THE WORLD".

And then having them go round their track, perhaps. The Stig might just be some African fellow wearing a loincloth and a crash helmet. We'll see.

The drawing didn't quite pan out, but it was finished in about 45 minutes and the man does have a jelly bean for a head. Gimme a break.

1 comment:

  1. Drawing a cartoon caracter of a cartoon character is quite a feat!
    Fantastic!..
    By the way.. I'm about to start The World According to Jelly Bean (Clarkson) vol 3. Email me your address and Ill send it to you the moment I'm done ...

    ReplyDelete