Thursday, May 6, 2010

VOTE TIME

For the past couple of days I've been dabbling with some t-shirt designs for this competition. Actually, it's rather disheartening and very annoying to see how much plagiarism goes on. People really seem to want the grand prize and they'll go to the far reaches of a stock illustration site to get it. When you confront these punks, they tell you that "not everyone's an illustrator", and that "it's the idea that counts". Oh well, then. I've wasted my life trying to be something that's hardly necessary. Ass chomping, afghan hound walking silverspoon suckers, the lot of them.
Anyway, here are my entries so far. Vote me a little fortuitousness.

Update: Added a couple more designs. Make note: you can find links to all the images I've submitted when you arrive at the site on the lower right hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment